Wedding Book - A
This is a special
book which records the details of a couple's most important day and it would
make a great wedding gift! The
Where the bride & groom first met
Where they were married
Who officiated their wedding ceremony
Where they had the reception
Where they went for their honeymoon
Names of all the major people who participated in the wedding
The address of their first home
Names of the people they have to thank
And more! Read the
complete story below this page.
Here is why you may choose to give this book as a wedding gift:
The couple will keep it forever!
They may choose to add pictures if they want, or keep it as it is
You will be remembered for a long time since your name is printed in the book
You will be able to add a special message at no cost, for example
"With all my love and wishes for a happy marriage"
We add guest
Click here for the Anniversary book
Price $24.95 Book # 528b Hard cover, 8 1/4 x
6 3/4, 26 pages , For adults
|From Jodi: "I wanted to let you know
that I received my wedding book and I absolutely love it! I'm very
impressed, the writing is perfect and I love the personalization. Thanks
for calling me to get clarification and making this a very special gift.
We'll treasure it always and think of you in the future for the other
personalized books....." Read more
Note: A detailed story of the book
is given below.
Because much more information is required
for this book than for all the others, please prepare it and either e-mail or fax it to us
after filling out the order form. If you are ordering by mail, just include the
information on a separate sheet of paper. Make sure that you submit all the details for
the story to be complete. To make your work easier we have included a sample of what you
have to fill out. Below is what is needed:-
- Book number (528b)
- Bride's first name (e.g. Teresa)
- Bride's name throughout the story (e.g.
- Bride's last name ( e.g. Jenkins)
- Matron of honor (e.g. Sally Bronson)
- Maid of honor
- Bride's maids (e.g. Anjie, Betsy and Cathy)
- Flower girl
- only one name (e.g. Missy)
- Bride's Escort (e.g. Her dad)
- Groom's first name (e.g. Michael)
- Groom's name throughout the story (e.g. Mike)
- Groom's last name (e.g. Smith)
- Best Man -
only one name (e.g. Miles Waid)
- Groomsmen (e.g. Frank, Terry and Pete)
- Ushers (e.g. Joe, John and Kayle)
- Ring-bearer (e.g. Joey)
- How the bride and groom first met,
a place with in
before it (e.g. in Algebra class)
- Wedding date (e.g.
July 24, 1999)
- Officiator (e.g. Father Hunt)
- Church/Other place (e.g. St. Anne's)
- City (e.g. Atlanta)
- Reception (e.g. Hidden Creek Country Club)
- Honeymoon, a place with in
before it (e.g. in Hawaii)
- First Home (e.g. 1232 Anywhere Street)
- Special Thanks To (e.g. Mary and Phillip
- More Thanks To (e.g. Mr. and Mrs. Jacob
- Dedication (e.g. With all our love and wishes
for a happy marriage)
- Name of the person giving the book as a gift
(e.g. Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins)
- Date the gift is given (e.g. July 24, 1999)
from this web site
tClick here to connect to this same book on the second web
The Wedding Book - Detailed Layout/Story
As you read the story below substitute the
underlined information with yours. This is just a sample, your book would be made
using the requested details above.
Book Title: Teresa and Michael's
Wedding (These would be your names instead)
- Page 1 -
Illustrated page ( You may insert
(See examples of the
illustrations on top of this page)
- Page 2 - Another
- Page 3 - This book has been created to celebrate the
marriage of Teresa Jenkins and Michael Smith on June 24, 2000 at
St. Anne's pensacola (all this is beautifully laid out)
- Page 4 - After months of planning and
anticipation, the special day had finally arrived. Terry and Mike, who
first met in algebra class, were about to be married. The wonderful
relationship they had established had grown and they had decided to become husband and
- Page 5 -
- page 6 - Another
- Page 7 - The guests assembled at St. Anne's in Pansacola
to witness the happy event. Joe, John and Kit greeted family
and friends and ushered them to their seats.
- Page 8 - Sally Bronson was the Matron of Honor. Anjie,
Betsy and Cathy also attended. Many weddings have flower girls, but
none as adorable as Missy. The responsibilities of ring bearer were assigned
to Joey, who stood proudly by the groom. Having friends and family with them on
their wedding day was very important to Terry and Mike.
- Page 9 -
- Page 10 - Another
- Page 11 - The bride appeared at the entrance with Daddy.
Proceeding in, Terry smiled, recognizing relatives and special friends.
The proud groom awaited his bride with his best man, Miles
was also supported by Frank, Terry and Pete. Taking her place
beside him, Terry turned to face Mike. A look of love and
understanding passed between them.
- Page 12 - Father Hunt opened with specially chosen
words on the significance of marriage. The couple exchanged their solemn vows,
promising to love and honor each other for the rest of their lives. The ring
ceremony was especially moving, for it symbolized their lifelong commitment. After
the ceremony, Father Hunt introduced the radiant couple as husband and wife.
- Page 13 - A gold image of the two rings
- Page 14 - Another
- Page 15 - Following the ceremony, everyone gathered at Hidden
Creek Country Club to congratulate the happy couple and to wish them well in the
future. On leaving for their honeymoon in Hawaii, the newlyweds realized that
this was the beginning of their new life together.
- Page 16 - Mike and Terry returned to settle
into their home at 1232 Anywhere Street. From this moment forward, the would
share in all life had to offer. They were confident that their mutual respect would
guide them through any trying times they may encounter.
- Page 17 -
(See examples of the
illustrations on top of this page)
- Page 18 - Another
- Page 19 - Terry and Mike were grateful to Mary
and Phillip Jenkins and Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Smith for the support they
received at this very special time.
- page 20 - Dedication - With all our love and wishes for a happy marriage from Grandma and grandpa Jenkins
June 24, 2000
- pages 21 to 26 - Guest list sheets
here for the Anniversary book