The Silver Swan
In this book, your child joins a magical
adventure with an enchanted swan!
The story is personalized with the child's details which you provide like
names of friends,
and of course your name,
the person giving the book and the
you are giving it. This makes it a great keep sake.
We'll add a special message from you to the child like "Happy Birthday!" or similar, a no cost to you, if you request it on the order form.
Click to see a sample finished book. A detailed story of
this book is given below.
We guarantee satisfaction so
there is no risk when you order our books.
Sample page illustration
Sample page illustration
Price $18.95 Book #525 Hard cover, 6
3/4" x 8 1/4", 36 pages, For girls
From Kimberly: I just wanted to send a
note to say thank you! I received the book yesterday and it
wonderful, very professionally bound and printed - and the
turn-around was so quick! Thank you for your excellent service!
Please include the following on the order
- Book number
- Child's name
- Child's gender
- Child's age
- Names of two friends
- Name of the person giving the book
- Date the book is given
The Silver Swan - Detailed Story
As you read the story below
substitute the underlined information with yours. This is just a sample,
your book will be made
using the requested details above
- Book Title - Jessica Smith And The
- Page 1 - Picture illustration
( 2 samples shown above
- Page 2 - Another picture illustration
- Page 3- "The Silver Swan" was
created especially for Jessica Ann Smith at the age of 6, with love from Mommy
and Daddy, June 12, 1999
- Page 4 - Jessica Smith, age 6,
washed her face, brushed her teeth, slipped into her soft pajamas and climbed into bed.
She couldn't wait to finish looking through the curious book she had found in the
old wooden chest in her closet. The book was covered with dust. It must have
been a hundred years old!
- Page 5 - Picture illustration
- Page 6 - Another picture illustration
- Page 7 - Jessica opened the worn
leather cover. Inside were pictures of a beautiful princess who lived in an
enchanted forest. The princess loved and cared for the many animals who lived there.
- Page 8 - In the forest was a lake where a
silver swan lived. The swan could sing and talk and fly high in the sky. There
was also a cute little elf who lived by the lake. The swan often carried the
princess and the elf to faraway places. The swan, the princess and the elf were the
best of friends.
- Page 9 - Picture illustration
- Page 10 - Another picture illustration
- Page 11 - As Jessica turned the last
page of the book, a puff of shimmering gold dust filled the air. Jessica blinked.
There, in the middle of her room, stood the princess. At her side was the
shining, silver swan. The swan sang: "Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry pie, come fly with us through the magical
- Page 12 - "Don't be afraid, Jessica,"
said the princess. "We have come to ask for your help." "You
see," added the swan, "our friend, Twinkle the Elf, is missing. He went
out to play in the clouds this afternoon, and he is not yet home. Could you bring
along Amy and Brian and help us search for Twinkle?" "Of
course!" Jessica exclaimed. "Please wait while I ask for
- Page 13 - Picture illustration
- Page 14 -Another picture illustration
- Page 15 - Jessica was back in a flash.
"Are you ready?" asked the silver swan. "Oh, yes!" she
replied. The silver swan lowered her long, graceful neck and unfolded her wings so
that Jessica and the princess could climb onto her back. With a whoosh of her
wings, the swan flew out the window and into the evening sky.
- Page 16 - As Jessica looked at Atlanta
below, the cool wind tickled her face. "Look," she laughed.
"There's my home! And there's the park!" Before she could say
"Raspberry pie," they had picked up Amy and Brian on their way to the
- Page 17 - Picture illustration
- Page 18 - Another picture illustration
- Page 19 - As the magical swan soared up into
the sky, everyone sang: "Strawberry,
blueberry, raspberry pie, on our swan's silver wings up, up we fly!" "The Moon looks soooo big!" exclaimed
Jessica. "Look at that shooting star," said the princess. "Let's all
make a wish."
- Page 20 - Jessica made her wish.
She wanted the princess and the silver swan to find their friend, Twinkle the Elf.
They all sang: "Strawberry,
blueberry, raspberry pie, we're sure to find Twinkle, if we all try."
- Page 21 - Picture illustration
- Page 22 - Another picture illustration
- Page 23 - "We are getting close to
Twinkle the Elf's favorite play area," announced the princess. "The clouds
here are shaped like animals. Twinkle loves to play on them." Amy and
Brian gazed in amazement as Jessica pointed at the cottony wonderland before
them. No wonder Twinkle loved to play here!
- Page 24 - The silver swan flew gracefully
around the clouds while everyone looked for the elf. "I think I see
Twinkle," said Jessica excitedly. "Where?" asked the silver
swan and the princess. "He's right there on that dinosaur cloud!" cried Jessica.
The little elf was waving at them.
- Page 25 - A picture illustration
- Page 26 - Another picture illustration
- Page 27 - Twinkle bounced up and down with
glee as the swan landed decide him. "I'm so glad you're here!" he
exclaimed. Jessica was glad they had found Twinkle. Her wish had come
- Page 28 - "May we play with Twinkle on
the clouds?" Jessica asked. "Of course you may," replied
the silver swan. Jumping on the clouds was just like bouncing on a trampoline.
They did cartwheels, handstands, somersaults, back flips and front flips.
After a while the princess reminded them that it was time to go home.
- Page 29 - Picture illustration
- Page 30 - Another picture illustration
- Page 31 - The silver swan made sure that her
passengers were warm and cozy in her soft feathers before lifting off the dinosaur cloud.
She softly sang them a lullaby as they returned home: "Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry pie, sleep
softly, little friends, up, up we fly!"
- Page 32 - Jessica woke up as they
landed in her room. She slid off the swan's back and climbed into her bed. She
knew that this was one adventure she would never forget!
- Page 33- Picture illustration
- Page 34 -Another picture illustration
- Page 35 - "Good night, Silver
Swan," whispered Jessica, "and thank you for taking us with you."
"Good night, Jessica," whispered swan. "I'm glad you
came. Sweet dreams."
- Page 36 - Jessica Smith, Hope you enjoy this
gift. Mommy and Daddy