This personalized book tells the story of a baby's birth. It can
be customized for single parents who may wish to have the story include only one parent.
Click here or on the book below to see a sample book, if you have not seen one yet. The
complete text of the book is given below this page.
Book # 512
Price $19.95 Hard cover 6 3/4" x 8
1/4" 35 pages
From Dorothy: I just wanted to send a
note to let you know that I received my personalized book from you today.......
The book is wonderful! I am so pleased!! I'll be back for more!
A detailed story of
this book is given below.
We guarantee satisfaction so
there is no risk when you order our books.
provide the following information:-
- Book number
first, middle and last name
- First name to use throughout the story
- Child's gender
- Hospital name
- Doctor/Midwife's name,
- Time of birth
- Date of birth
- Mother's name
- Father's name (may be optional, please specify)
- Names of
4 people excited to see the baby
- Name of person giving the book
e.g. With love from
- Date the book is given
Special Delivery Detailed Story
As you read this story substitute the underlined
information with yours. This is just a sample story, your book will be made
using the information you submit (listed above)
Page 1 Book title and picture illustrations|
Page 2 More illustrations|
Page 3 This book was created especially for
Michael Jeremy Smith, with love
from Grandma and Grandpa, November 16, 1995|
Page 4 On a very special day, in Woodbridge,
a very special thing happened in the lives of Missy and Joe.
Do you know what it was?|
A very special little boy named Michael Jeremy
Smith was born. Everyone at Potomac Hospital was very excited. The
whole town of Woodbridge had been anxiously awaiting his arrival.
- Page 5 Picture illustrations
- Page 6 More illustrations
- Page 7 When Topper Turtle heard the news,
he gathered everyone together and declared November 16, 1995 to be a
very special birthday for Mike. A birthday that should be celebrated
on the same date every year!
- Page 8 At Potomac hospital, Stilty
Stork assisted Dr. Salinger in delivering Mike into the world
at 4:48 p.m.
"Youre a fine baby boy," said the
doctor. "I know your mommy and daddy are proud to have the cutest baby in
- Page 9 picture illustrations
- Page 10 More illustrations
- Page 11 Squeaky Aquerrel and Bouncer the
Bunny weighed and measured little Mike who was 8 ponds 3 ounces and 17
½ inches long at birth.
- Page 12 Mommy and Daddy had wanted to have
a baby exactly like Mike. Their very special delivery had made this
one of the happiest days of their lives.
- Page 13 Picture illustrations
- Page 14 More illustrations
- Page 15 In fact, Mike seemed to make
everyone happy. Even gruff old Grumbly Gopher had to chuckle when Mike
made cute little baby faces.
- Page 16 Soon the news of the birth of Mike
spread far and wide. It seemed everyone in Woodbridge was thrilled to
hear about Mikes arrival. When Mrs. Churchmouse heard the news,
she got so excited that she fell off her chair and spilled her tea!
- Page 17 Picture illustrations
- Page 18 More illustrations
- Page 19 Grandma and Grandpa Smith, uncle
Mark and Aunt Sally came to see Mike and share in the excitement
of his birth. Everyone wanted to watch him, amazed at everything he did.
- Page 20 Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Uncle
Mark and Aunt Sally smiled at the thought of Mike growing bigger
and stronger day by day. Soon he would be able to recognize all those who
- Page 21 Picture illustrations
- Page 22 More illustrations
- Page 23 Before long, it was time to go home
from the hospital. Missy and Joe said goodbye to everyone who had
helped them at Potomac Hospital. They bundled up Mike for his very
first trip to the outside world.
- Page 24- Everything was new and exciting for Mike.
He saw houses and trees for the very first time. The world was quite an
- Page 25 Picture illustration
- Page 26 More illustrations
- Page 27 At home, there was a very special
room that had been prepared for Mike. His crib was filled with cute,
fluffy toys and there were many other toys that would give Mike hours
and hours of fun as he grew.
- Page 28 Mommy loved holding and cuddling
little Mike. She talked to him in a soothing, sweet, and loving
voice. Sometimes she even sang little songs as she rocked Mike back
- Page 29 Picture illustrations
- Page 30 More picture illustrations
- Page 31 Mommy and Daddy took Mike
everywhere they went. They were very proud of Mike and wanted the
whole world to meet their very special little boy.
- Page 32 Since his birth on November 16,
1995, Michael Jeremy Smith had made the world a much happier
place. Mike is truly a very special little person.
- Page 33 picture illustrations
- Page 34 More illustrations
- Page 35 A list of important dates for Mike
including first smile, sits alone, first tooth, first word, and others.